The Organization Workshop
EngagingMinds' featured “Organization Workshop” is a business simulation that provides a unique experiential learning opportunity for emerging leaders and managers. If you are about to launch a leadership development program, this is the place from which to begin. It is fast-paced, highly-engaging and fun.
The purpose of The Organization Workshop is for participants to share an intense interactive activity around human systems dynamics that allows them to examine:
- How the organization is experienced from the perspective of top executives, middle managers, workers and customers
- How being in these different conditions influences behavioral choices
- How partnership is maintained or lost across organizational lines and how to create strategic partnerships on an ongoing basis
- How their own behaviors impact those around them
- How we reflexively fall into traps that inhibit our ability to integrate across the organization
- How partnership across boundaries (i.e., levels, functions, departments, organizations) increases productivity and overall satisfaction
The Organization Workshop was crafted by Barry Oshry, best-selling author of “Seeing Systems” and president of Power+Systems based on 35 years of research and development. EngagingMinds Worldwide is the only certified licensee of this program in the Asia-Pacific region. The course is led by 30-year business veteran, David Chard, who was trained personally by Barry Oshry.
We offer this rich leadership development experience in 1-day and 2-day formats, depending on customer needs.
Participation. The workshop is designed for, and can accommodate, a wide variety of participant groups — intact teams, cross-functional groups, project teams, executive and management teams, and start-up groups, among others. Key internal and external customers and suppliers can also be invited to participate, lending an additional level of whole-system learning.
Results participants can expect to come away with:
- A solid understanding of human systems dynamics – what powerful systems look like, what regularly gets in the way of their developing, and their roles as leaders in creating them
- A greater recognition of the issues others in the system face, thereby interacting with them in more constructive ways
- Strategies for developing powerful, productive partnerships up, down and across organizational lines
- A roadmap for developing a strong cadre of peers in the middle and top
Organization Workshop Client Testimonials
CONTACT: To learn more about how the Organization Workshop can help you with your business and organizational development objectives, please contact EngagingMinds at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org